Sunday, June 13, 2010

The One With Bert And Uncle Albert.


Dear Lover,

I love to laugh.
Enjoy slapstick.
Satire.
And will employ both at a whim.

Grew up watching Nick At Nite.
I Love Lucy and The Dick Van Dyke Show.

Truly believe most of life can be related to a Seinfeld episode.
And when Liz Lemon delivers a line, I think, Oh God, that's exactly what I'm saying inside my head.

I even know all the words to Mary Poppin's I Love To Laugh.
And invented a Laughing Game when I was younger that I still push upon people to play.

I spend most of my day cracking myself up.
Whether it be with a knee-slapper.
Or a witty spin of words.

But I have an idea.
That laughing along with you.
Might be one of the greatest things I'm missing out on at the moment.
So promise me.
When we finally do meet.
Let's be the kind.
What can't make up their minds.

Love, 
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment